Add Language to the Equation

ClassHero's Blog

Resources for Educators of Emergent Bilinguals

The Future is Here and It's Narrated by Robots

Narration Can Be a Powerful Education Tool, But Quality is Key When it Comes to Robot Voices  

10 Ways to Connect with the Families of ELLs

Becoming engaged with ELL students’ families and caregivers is critical to their success in school. It might take a...

75% of ELLs Speak Spanish. Who Are the Other 25%?

Spanish-speakers often take the headlines, but a whopping 25% of ELLs are being left out of the conversation. 

Bringing Culture to the Math Classroom with Custom HeroCards in Albuquerque

Our roster of ClassHero HeroCards are a beautifully designed, fun, engaging, and educational way for students to learn...